- I saw the man. He closed the door. ⇒ I saw the man who closed the door.
- The girl is happy. She won the race. ⇒ The girl is happy who won the race.
- The student is from China. He sits next to me. ⇒ The student is from China who sits next to me.
- The students are from China. They sit in the front row. ⇒ The students are from China who sit in the front row.
- We are studying sentences. They contain adjective clauses. ⇒ We are studying sentences that contain adjective clauses.
- I am using a sentence. It contains an adjective clause. ⇒I am using a sentence that contains an adjective clause.
- Algebra problems contain letters. They stand for unknown numbers. ⇒ Algebra problems contain letters that stand for unknown numbers.
- The taxi driver was firendly. He took me to the airport. ⇒ The taxi driver was firendly who took me to the airport.
- The book was good. I read it. ⇒ The book which I read was good .
- I liked the woman. I met her at the party last night. ⇒ I liked the woma whom I met her at the party last night.
- I liked the composition. You wrote it. ⇒ I liked which You wrote the composition .
- The people were very nice. We visited them yesterday. ⇒ The people whom We visited yesterday were very nice .
- I apologized to the woman. I spilled her coffee. ⇒ I apologize to the woman whose coffee i spilled.
- The man called the police. His wallet was stolen. ⇒ The man called the police whose wallet was stolen.
- I met the woman. Her husband is the president of the corporation. ⇒ I met the woman whose husband is the president of the corporation
- The professor is excellent. I am taking her course. ⇒ The professor whose course I am taking is excellent.
- Mr. North teaches a class for students. Their native language is not English. ⇒ Mr. North teaches a class for students whose native language is not English.